At some point, each person understands that it is time to change life, that it is impossible to live this way. But often it turns out that exactly today there is not enough energy, strength and Monday inspiration to achieve goals, or just to do something. You therefore constantly feel like a squeezed lemon.
Monday motivation quotes from books will help you gain energy and inspiration. Choose the one that best suits your situation and mood. Also, a good idea would be to read it a couple of times. But now, let’s review a few Monday motivation quotes to boost your morale.
New week motivation quotes from “Hell Week: Seven days to be your best self” by Erik Bertrand Larssen
- Emotions do not allow us to leave the comfort zone, but if you want to become better, you have to constantly step over yourself and leave it.
- If others succeed, you will succeed.
- If people understood that fears have no connection with reality, everyone would have a much better life.
- It is very important for any person to find Monday motivation, something that they will strive for and for which they will fight, regardless of the circumstances. Once you set the right goal, making decisions will be easy and fun. What used to seem like a painful duty will turn into a pleasant experience
- People experience many negative emotions, finding themselves in a difficult life situation. But if you look at your life from the side and realize that it will all be over soon, this can give Monday motivation and mobilize your willpower.
- The decisive moment is truly magical. You decide to do something, radically change your life – and it appears before you in a new light.
- The main rule of strategic thinking is to carefully analyze the object. You need to distance yourself from it.
- The only thing you can really control in this world is your thoughts.
- The outcome of the game is determined by everyday life. It is hidden in seemingly trivial and unremarkable details, on which it actually depends who will be the winner and who will be only the second, who will be able to reach their full potential and who will not.
- Those who achieve outstanding results pay attention to even the smallest details. They often make small, almost imperceptible, but correct household decisions. Everyday. It’s not about talent; they just once decided to do just that. Choose the right one.
Inspirational Monday quotes from “Could I Do That?” by Simon Hartley
- Between making progress and understanding that we have made it, there is often a delay, phase lag. Sometimes you just have to trust yourself. Find your Monday motivation. If we continue our efforts, then, in the end, we will see the result.
- If you imagine the path to the goal as a series of small steps, you will find that each step is relatively simple.
- It is completely natural to lose in what you did not do before.
- Life never flows linearly. Problems are inevitable. The question is how we perceive them or deal with them.
- Many people fail only because they give up a stone’s throw from success.
- Our understanding of opportunities is determined by how we evaluate the situation. What do we see in it: a test or a threat? Focusing on the prospect of using it or on failure? These opportunities – some great, some very tiny – are found every day. Some notice them, others not. Someone grabs them, someone not. What are you doing?
Monday quotes from successful people
Success, like most things, begins with your attitude to it. And if you are fighting for it, then the next selection of motivation Monday tips about goals and achievements will definitely help you in this.
Happy Monday morning advice of great people are sayings tested by time and formed as a result of the activities of productive individuals. Habits of active people is a message from millionaires, billionaires, great scientists, and wonderful personas who have changed history.
Let’s stop complaining about the first day of work, better change our approach to the first working day and turn it into a good Monday morning – if not the favorite time of the week, then not so hated one, for sure!
1. Do not overload on Sunday
Usually, on Sunday, we plan to do a lot of things. Having run up all day, we get very tired in the evening. We often go to bed after midnight. Of course, after such a marathon on Monday morning, it is difficult to get up. Make it your rule to rest more on Sunday, not to overeat, and go to bed early. Then there will be a great mood on Monday morning.
After waking up, just smile. No need to think about how you do not want to get up early and go to work. Think only of good! Make a delicious breakfast. Learn to enjoy the little things!
3. Do not turn on the TV
TV is unlikely to help tune in to positive Monday motivation. Be sure to hear something unpleasant on the news and get nervous. Better turn on your favorite selection of music and sing along to get Monday motivation.
4. Do not overload yourself
Do not plan a lot of business tasks on Monday. Over the weekend, a person relaxes, making it difficult to enter a busy work schedule.
5. Pamper yourself
Make it a tradition, for example, to go to the pastry shop in the morning and enjoy a cake or visit a masseur after work. It all depends on your preferences, so the first day of the week will be associated with pleasant emotions and will get you Monday motivation.
6. Do something good
When we do something good, we immediately feel better. Why not make colleagues happy on Monday morning? Bring fresh coffee to the office from the nearest coffee shop or something from home. Such simple little things perfectly cheer up everyone and provide Monday motivation. Make compliments, but only sincerely, because often we are so absorbed in our affairs that we don’t notice anything around.
7. Make the road interesting
Take a new audiobook or update the playlist so that the road to the office will be very pleasant.
Plan an evening pool, yoga, or bath. This will perfectly relax the body.
Do all the above listed tasks and see the result. We wish you a happy Monday and a great week!